|Name :||Dr. Shehla Khan|
|Designation :||IPFP Fellow|
1) Bakht.J, Khan.S, Shafi. M, January 2013, Antimicrobial potentials of fresh Allium cepa against gram positive and gram-negative bacteria and fungi, Pakistan Journal of Botany, 45:1-6.
2) Bakht.J, Khan.S, Shafi. M, January 2014, In Vitro antimicrobial activity of Allium cepa (dry bulbs) against Gram positive and Gram-negative bacteria and fungi, Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 27(1):139-45
3) Khan. S, Bakht.J , Syed. F, April-June 2018, Green synthesis of gold nanoparticles using Acer pentapomicum leaves extract, its characterization, antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant bioassay, Digest Journal ofNanomaterials and Biostructures. Vol 13, No. 2, p. 579-589.
4) Khan.S, Bakht.J, Shafi. M, July 2018, Antinociceptive, antimicrobial potential and phytochemical screening of different solvent extracted samples from the stem of Acer Pentapomicum, Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 31(4), p. 1457-1461.
5) Bakht.J, Zafar.Z, Ahmad.J and Khan.S, Mar 2020, Antibacterial activity of the crude extracts from medicinally important Thuja occidentalis, Pakistan journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 33(2):627-630.
6) Khan.S, Bakht.J, August 2020, Evaluation of In vitro Phytotoxic Activity of Medicinally Important Acer pentapomicum (Maple Plant), Organic and Medicinal Chemistry International Journal. Volume 9 Issue 5,146-149.