- Rafiullah, Mohammad Jamal Khan, Dost Muhammad, Maria Mussarat, Huma, Muhammad Adnan, Shah Fahad, Fazli Wahid, Muhammad Arif and Amanullah.Foliar vs soil phosphorus (P) application for improving P use efficiency in wheat and maize in calcareous soils. URL: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/lpla Email: LPLAfirstname.lastname@example.org j. of Plt, Nut. 2020 Impact Factor. 1.132
- Alsayed M. Mashaheet, Kent O. Burkey , Costas J. Saitanis ,Abdelrazek S. Abdelrhim, Rafiullah and David S. Marshall. Differential Ozone Responses Identified among Key Rust-Susceptible Wheat Genotypes. Agronomy 2020, 10, 1853; doi:10.3390/agronomy10121853. Impact Factor: 2.603 (2019)
- Haroon Ilahi, Fazli Wahid, Rafiullah, Muhammad Adnan, Jehangir Ahmad, Muhammad Azeem, Ijaz Amin, Hazrat Amin. Evaluation of bacterial and fertility status of rawalpindi cultivated soil with special emphasis on fluoride content. IJAAER (2020); 6(3): 177-183
- 4. Rafiullah, M. Tariq, F. Khan, A.H. Shah, S. Fahad, F. Wahid, J. Ali1, M. Adnan, M. Ahmad, M. Irfan, M. Zafar-ul-Hye, M.L. Battaglia, Tayebeh Zarei, R. Datta, I.A. Saleem, Hafeez-u-Rehman, S. Danish. Effect of micronutrients foliar supplementation on the production and eminence of plum (Prunus domestica L.) Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods, 2020; 12 (SP1): 32–40 Impact Factor: 0.719
- Rafiullah, Muhammad Jamal Khan, Dost Muhammad, Shah Fahad, Muhammad Adnan, Fazli Wahid, Saud Alamri, Farmanullah Khan, Khadim Muhammad Dawar, Inam Irshad, Subhan Danish, Muhammad Arif, Amanullah, Shah Saud, Bushra Khan, Ishaq Ahmad, Mian, Rahul Datta, Tayebeh Zarei, Anis Ali Shah, Musarrat Ramzan, Muhammad Zafar-ul-Hye, Maria Mussarat and Manzer H. Siddiqui. Phosphorus Nutrient Management through Synchronization of Application Methods and Rates in Wheat and Maize Crops. Plants 2020, 9, 1389; doi:10.3390/plants9101389 Impact Factor: 2.762
- Azmat Ali Awan, Mohammad Ilyas, Nasim Ahmad, Manzoor Ahmad, Aasia Ramzan, Rafi Ullah, Nadia Bostan, Jawad Ali, and Mazhar Ali. Olive oil quality vary with cultivars and agro- climatic conditions. Pure and Applied Biology. Vol. 9, Issue 4, pp2571-2576. http://dx.doi.org/10.19045/bspab.2020.90273
- Umar Ali, Qaiser Zaman, Muhammad Farooq, Jawad Ali and Rafi Ullah. Identification and distribution of fishes in fresh water of District Malakand, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan. Pure and Applied Biology.Vol. 9, Issue 4, pp2297-2304. http://dx.doi.org/10.19045/bspab.2020.90244
- Alsayed M. Mashahee, Kent O. Burkey, Rafi Ullah, Abdelrazek S.
Abdelrhim , David S. Marshall. Potential Pleiotropic Effects of Leaf Rust Resistance Genes in Ozone Tolerance of Wheat. Journal: Plants. Manuscript ID: plants-534611.Received: 10 June 2019. Accepted.
- Mujibur Rahman, Dost Muhammad, Maria Mussarat, Muhammad Sharif, Muhammad Irfan, Rafiullah, Jamil Ahmad and Farooq Ishaq. Effect of acidulated levels and application techniques of rock phosphate on phosphorus use efficiency and yield of wheat in calcareous soil of Peshawar-Pakistan. Pure Appl. Biol., 7(3): 1094-1103, September, 2018 http://dx.doi.org/10.19045/bspab.2018.700128
- Sahib Jan, Nasrullah, Rafiullah, Muhammad Ismail Khan, Ikram Ullah, Muhammad Izhar Shafi And Fazal-E-Rabi. 2018. Effects of Zinc, Boron and Sulphur On The Yield And Nutrients Uptake Of Wheat Crop. IJAER 4(2): 211-215
- Muhammad Irfan, Rafiullah, Farah Naz Kaleri, Muhammad Rizwan and Imran Mehmood. Potential value of biochar as a soil amendment: A review. Pure and Applied Biology. Vol. 6, Issue 4, pp1494-1502. http://dx.doi.org/10.19045/bspab.2017.600161
- Rafiullah, M.J. khan and D. Muhammad. 2017. Foliar application of phosphorus to enhance phosphorus utilization and crop growth: a hydroponic study. Sarhad Journal of Agriculture, 34(1):47-53.
- Laiq Zada, Mohammad Jamal Khan, IshaqMian Ahmad, Rafiullah, Hafeez Ur Rahim, Murad Ali, Samiullah, Sajjad Ahmad, Zaid Khan and Naseem Khan. 2017. Quality and yield of wheat crop as affected by different zinc application methods and levels. Pure and Applied Biology.Vol. 6, Issue3,pp814-820.
- AlsayedMashaheet, David Marshall, Kent Burkey,Rafiullah, AbdelrazekAbdelrhim. 2016. Screening the monosomic lines of the Chinese Spring wheat variety for ozone tolerance.https://www.apsnet.org/meetings/Documents/2016_702.htm
- Amjad Ali, Muhammad Sharif, Fazli Wahid, Zengqiang Zhang, Syed Noor Muhammad Shah, Rafiullah, SajjadZaheer, Farmanullah Khan, FazlurRehman, 2014. Effect of composted rock phosphate with organic materials on yield and phosphorus uptake of berseem and maize. American Journal of Plant Sciences, 5, 975-984.
- Muhammad Tariq ,Rafiullah and Amanullah Boron and Manganese interaction & the availability of each to maize crop: Annals of Agrarian Science, Volume 6, No. 2, 2008 Impact Factor: 0.59
- Effect of foliar application of phosphorus on crops: A Review Rafiullah, Muhammad Jamal khan, Dost Muhammad, Muhammad Irfan, Huma, Farmanullah Khan, Shah Fahad, Muhammad Adnan, Fazli Wahid submitted to Agronomy Journal September 2020
- Optimizing sowing window for impact assessment on maize under agro-climatic conditions of Mohmand agency. Sardar Wali; Aftab Ahmad Khan; Dr. Muhammad Jamal Khan; Muhammad Ijaz, Rafiullah; Sher Shah Hassan, International Journal of Plant Production. submitted 09/12/2019
- Mycorrhiza and phosphate solubilising bacteria: Potential bioagents for sustainable management of phosphorus in agriculture. Fazli Wahid, Muhammad Sharif, Shah Fahad, Amjad ali, Muhammad Adnan, Rafiullah: A Review Submitted to Sustainability journal, September 2020
- 20. Opportunities for improving phosphorus availability in Calcareous soils; A Review, M. Adnan, S. Fahad, F.Wahid, Rafiullah et al submitted to. Environmental Science and pollution Research
- Biochar and compost contrasting effect on Pb, Cd and Cr immobilization, photosynthesis and maize (Zea mays L.) growth” M. Jamal Khan, Ishaq Ahmad Mian, Dost Muhammad, Muhammad Irfan, Rafiullah et al. Submitted to Journal of Saudi Chemical Society.
- Biochar application to a natural contaminated soil for reducing the bio-availability of heavy metals and enhancing tomato growth, M. Jamal Khan, Ishaq Ahmad Mian, Dost Muhammad, Muhammad Irfan, Rafiullah et al Submitted to: Cogent Food & Agriculture.
- 23. Effect of wheat straw derived biochar on bioavailability of Pb, Cd and Cr using maize as test crop. M. Jamal Khan, Ishaq Ahmad Mian, Dost Muhammad, Muhammad Irfan, Rafiullah et al Submitted to Journal of Saudi Chemical Society
- Certificate of 18th International Congress of Soil Science (ICSS-2020) to be held on February 11-13,2020 Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam
- Certificate of Climate Smart Agriculture and Crop Modeling 18-19 April 2018, Organized by Department of Agronomy, The university of Agriculture, Peshawar
- Certificate of Climate Change Threats to Agriculture and Food Security, THINK-ADAPT, November 22-24, 2017, Department of Agronomy and climate Change center, The university of Agriculture, Peshawar
- Certificate of completion “How to write a worth Publishing Research Paper” held at the university of Agriculture Peshawar, Pakistan (Octuber 18-19,2017)
- Certificate of ‘’ Innovations in Agriculture’’ March 28-29,2017, Sponsored by the university of Agriculture, Peshawar, Pakistan Science Foundation Islamabad
- Certificate of THINKING CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTION IN WATER AND FORMING, THINK-ADAPT, November 28-30, 2016
- Certificate of “Scientific Writing and Publication in Journals” 14th May 2014, Climate Change center University of Agriculture, Peshawar Pakistan
- 15th International Congress of Soil Science.Soil Science Society of Pakistan at NARC, Islamabad, Pakistan. (March 18-20,2014).
- Certificate of International conference on Climate Change: A challenge for Agriculturists(May 28-30, 2012) Organized under HEC Sponsored Project “international Linkages of Pakistani Universities with Foreign Universities”
- 14th Congress of Soil Science.Soil Science Society of Pakistan at Expo Centre Lahore, Pakistan. March 2012.
- 12th Congress of Soil Science. Soil Science society of Pakistan, held at N.W.F.P agriculture University, Peshwar, Octuber20-23, 2008
- Certificate of ‘Mega Science Exhibition 2007, University of Peshawar
- 1. Research project as Principle Investigator September 2020-21
Project Title: Improving maize yield and phosphorus availability from different Phosphorus sources via phosphate solubilizing bacteria (PSB) in calcareous soils (SRGP) in progress.
Funded by HEC: Rs. 499980
- 2. Research Associate March 2009–March 2010
NWFP Agricultural University, Peshawar, Pakistan and Higher Education Commission, Pakistan
Project Title: “Micronutrients studies for sustainable plum productivity in Peshawar valley."
- To study the effects of micronutrients application on the yield and yield parameters of plum fruit
- To assess the effects of micronutrients application on the quality i.e. (Total soluble solid, Juice content, Juice pH, Juice acidity, Reducing and non-reducing sugars) of plum fruit
- To determine the micronutrients concentration in plum leaves before and after foliar sprays of micronutrients.