|Name :||Dr. Khaliq Ur Rahman|
|Designation :||Assistant Professor|
1. KhaliqurRehman, Imdadullah,ArshadHussain, Shafqatullah. Determination of Phenolic Acids in Natural and Farms Honey of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan. Asian Journal Of Chemistry. 27, 11: 4067. (2015) (IF=0.4).
2. Shafqatullah, ArshadHussain, Khaliqurrahman, Asadullah. Quantification of phenolic acid in tulsi plant by HPLC and UV method. (Pakistan journal of pharmaceutical research. .27,.5, September, pp.1271-1275) (2014) (I.F=0.67)
3. KhaliqurRahman, Imdadullah,ArshadHussainandHalimurrahman. Contaminant Analysis of Different Branded and Unbranded Honey Samples of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan (Life science journal 2014;11(3s):227-231. (IF= 0.1).
4. Imdadullah, KhaliqurRahman, Shafqatullah, ArshadHussain.Detection and quantification of antibiotic residues in honey samples by chromatographic techniques. (Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 14 (5): 683-687, (2013).
5. KhaliqurRahman, ArshadHussain, Shafqatullah, Imdadullah.Evaluation of antioxidant activity in different branded and unbranded honey (Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 14 (4): 554-558, 2013).
6. KhaliqurRahman, ArshadHussain, Shafqatullah and Imdadullah. Chemical composition and phytochemical analysis of different branded and unbranded honey samples (International Journal of Microbiological Research) 4 (2): 132-137, (2013).
7. Shafqatullah, ArshadHussain, KhaliqurRahman,Asadullah. A Simple and Rapid HPLC Method for Analysis of Vitamin-C in Local Packed Juices of Pakistan. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 12 (8): 1085-1091, (2012).
8. Shafqatullah, ArshadHussain, Asadullah, and Khaliq-ur-Rahman1. Simple and Rapid Method on High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) for Estimation of Streptomycin Sulphate. (World Applied Sciences Journal 19 (5): 645-649, (2012).
9. Shafatullah, Muhammad Khurram, Asadullah, Khaliq Ur Rehman. Comparative Analyses of Ocimumsantum Stem and Leaves for Phytochemical and Inorganic Constituents (Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research. 13 (2): 236-240, (2013)