|Name :||Dr. Junaid Khan (Horticulture)|
|Qualification(s) :||M.Sc (Hons) Horticulture|
1. Khan, J., I. Ahmad., N. Mehmood., H. Khan., S. M. Khan., H. Raza., N. Zeb and A. A. Syed. 2015. Influence of cormel sizes and nitrogen uptake for enhancing growth of gladiolus. Int. J. Biosci., 7(2): 152-158.
2. Ali, A., I. Hussain., H. Gul, S. M. Khan., A. Khan., F. Wahab and J. Khan. 2015. Effect of different doses of foliar fertilizer on yield and physiochemical characteristics of tomato (Lycopersiconesculentum Mill) cultivars under the agro climatic condition of Peshawar. Int. J. Biosci. 7(1): 58-65.
3. L, Muhammad, T. Mehmood, S. Khan, Z. Ahmed, M. Saeed, M. Jahangir, S. Aslam, J. Khan, N. Ali, and M. Nawaz. 2015. Parameters affecting the synthesis of (Z)-3-hexen-1-yl acetate by transesterifacation in organic solvent. Journal of Chemical Society of Pakistan, 37(02): 323-334.
4. Hussain, I., N. U. Amin., H. Ahmad., S. M. Khan., N. Ali and J. Khan. The influence of cold storage on sweet orange during simulating marketing time. 2015. Int. J. Biosci. 6(10): 125-131.
5. Shahzad, R., J. khan., A. R. Gurmani., M. Waqas., M. Hamayun., A. L. khan., S-Mo. Kang and I.J. Lee1. 2014. Seed Priming with Gibberellic Acid (GA3) in Sponge-Gourd Modulated High Salinity Stress. Pakhtunkhwa J. Life Sci. 02 :(01)75-86..
6. Bakht Baidar, Gohar Ayub, Nadia Bostan, Fazal Rabi, Junaid Khan, Asif Ali and Imtiaz Ahmad. Interactive effect of calcium and magnesium on growth of Schefflera arbolicola cuttings. Pure and Applied Biology. Vol. 4, Issue 4, 2015, pp 568-574.
7. Bilal, M, S. A. Khan, H. Raza, F. Ali, S. M. Khan, N. Ali, I. Hussain amd J. Khan. 2015. Evaluation of some indigenous rapeseed genotypes for adaptability and yield traits in the agro-climatic conditions of Mansehra. Int. J. Biosci. 7 (5): 127-135.
8. Muhammad Ali Khan, Noor ul Amin, Imran Ahmad, Muhammad Sajid, Ibadullah Jan, Abdul Mateen Khattak, Junaid Khan, Mehboob Alam, Humaira Wasila and Sikandar Hayat. 2016. Therapeutic Horticulture: Influence pshycological responses of surgical patients and their environmental assessment scale. Pak. J. Agri. Sci., 53(2): 355-363. DOI: 10.21162/PAKJAS/16.2431.
9. Yousafzai, S.K., S.M. Khan, K.U. Rehman, J. Khan, S.A. Khan, I. Hussain and I. Naz. 2016. Response of tomato cultivars to different organic fertilizers under agro-climatic conditions of mingora, Swat. Pakistan J. gri. Res. 29(1).
10. Ali, Anwar, Ijaz Hussain, Ayub Khan, Junaid Khan, Masood Rahman and Aamir Riaz. (2016). “Evaluation of various tomato (lycopersicon esculentum mill.) cultivars for quality, yield and yield components under agro climatic condition of Peshawar 2016. ARPN Journal of Agricultural and Biology. 11(2): 59-62.
11. Khan, A.A., I. Jan, J. Khan, H. Raza, J. A, S.H.A. Shah, S. Iqbal, S. Khan, S. Shah, A. Ahmad, A.A. Khan, A. Khan and W. Karim. 2016. The Effect of Bulb Size and Plant Spacing on the Growth and Flowering of Tuberose.” American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences: 16 (4) (2016): 694-697.
12. H. Raza., N.U. Khan, S.A. Khan, S. Gul, A. Latif, I. Hussain, J. Khan, S. Raza and M. Baloch. Genetic variability and correlation studies in f4 populations of upland cotton. 2016. The Journal of Animal & Plant Sciences, 26(4): 1048-1055 ISSN: 1018-7081.
13. Ali, A., A.Rab., H. Muhammad, M. Ali, A. Rashid, A. Shakoor, A. Khan, J. Khan, A. Jamal and H. Khan. 2016. Effect of sowing dates and phosphorus levels on growth and bulb production of onion. Pure Appl. Biol., 5(3): 406-417.
14. Fawad Ali, Junaid Khan, Haneef Raza, Ijaz Naeem, Murad Khan, Naila Nawaz Khan, Anwar Rashid, Mohammad Wasiullah Khan, Jawad Ali and Abdul Saboor Khan. 2017. Genetic variability and correlation studies for biochemical traits in Brassica juncea L.. Pure Appl. Biol., 6(1): 72-78. http://dx.doi.org/10.19045/bspab.2016.50168.
15. Naseeb Ullah, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Wasiullah Khan, Haneef Raza, Mukhtar Alam, Hidayat Ullah, Izhar Hussain, Ibad Ullah Jan, Ziaur Rahman and Fawad Ali. (2016). Genetic variability for biochemical traits among advanced lines of Brassica. Pure and Applied Biology. 6(1):1-8. http://dx.doi.org/10.19045/bspab.2016.50156
16. Muhammad Ibrahim, Jihad Ali, Mian Ahmad Raza, Inayat-urRahman, Irshad Ali Khan, Sheraz Ahmad Khan, Junaid Khan, Abdur Rehman and Attaullah. 2018. Wheat productivity in response to ridge sowing and nitrogen application on rainfed condition. Pure Appl. Biol. http://dx.doi.org/10.19045/bspab.2018.700212.
17. Hamid Ali, Muhammad Arshad, Ibad Ullah Jan, Muhammad Zamin*, Junaid Khan, Ikram Ullah and Mushtaq Ali.. Influence of Various Concentrations of Gibberellic Acid and Micronutrients for Enhancing Growth and Flowering of Tuberose (Polyanthas Tuberosa L.). Sarhad Journal of Agriculture. 35(2): 550- 556.
18. Sohail Ahmad, Junaid Khan and Aftab Jamal. 2019. Response of pot Marigold to different applied levels of humic acid. Journal of Horticulture and Plant Research. 5, 57:60.
19. Hamid Ali, Muhammad Arshad, Ibad Ullah Jan, Muhammad Zamin, Junaid Khan, Ikram Ullah and Mushtaq Ali. 2019. Influence of various concentrations of gibberellic acid and micronutrients for enhancing growth and flowering of tuberose (polyanthas tuberosa). Sarhad Journal of Agriculture, 35(2): 550-556
20. Haq IU, Mehmood Z, Afzal T, Khan N, Ahmed B, Nawsherwan, Ali L, Khan A, Muhammad J, Khan EA, Khan J, Zakki SA, Xu J, Shu Y. Prevalence and determinants of stunting among preschool and school-going children in the flood-affected areas of Pakistan. Braz J Biol. 2021 Jul 9;82:e249971. doi: 10.1590/1519-6984.249971. PMID: 34259717
21. Babar M, H Ullah, K Afridi, H Raza, S Ali, M Ali, G Subhan, J Khan, H Khan (2022). Line × tester analysis for combining ability and identification of gene action in f2 populations of bread wheat. Intl J Agric Biol 27:381?392
22. Hayat Khan, Fahad Nazir, Shahid Nadeem, Junaid Khan, Muhammad Zafar Iqbal, Muhammad Zahid Aslam, Arshad Hussain, Muhammad Aamer, Syed Waqar Hussain Shah, Azaz Kabir, Mansoor Ali and Ikram Ullah. 2022. Effect of planting dates on growth performance and flower quality of gladiolus in Pakistan. Plant Cell Biotechnology and Molecular Biology 23(29&30):42-48; ISSN: 0972-2025
23. Wisal Bahadar, Junaid Khan, Adnan Ghani, Muhammad Kamran Azam, Sadia Noureen Zafar, Muhammad Zahid Aslam, Ateeq Ur Rehman, Fahad Nazir, Abdullah Mujahid, Muhammad Babar and Ikram Ullah. 2022. Effect of Indole Butyric Acid (IBA) on growth and success rate of hydrangea and fuchsia cuttings. Plant Science Journal. 11(1):01-06
TRAININGS ATTENDED (Abroad-USA)
1. One day training course on “Lab Safety Fundamentals” held on 12/12/2018 at purdue University, USA.
2. One day workshop on “LI-COR Photosynthesis” held on 15 January 2019 at the Indiana Corn and Soyabean Innovation center in West Lafayette, Indiana, USA.
TRAININGS ATTENDED (Pakistan)
1 “Training to the Nursery men/Growers on marketing and Export” at ARI, Tarnab
Peshawar, from 12th June, 2008 to 13th June, 2008 organized by Mr. Jamsher Khan, floriculturist, ARI, Tarnab, Peshawar.
2 “Training to trainers on floriculture under ASPL-II Program, at ARI, Tarnab, Peshawar, from June 16th , 2008 to June 17th, 2008 organized by, Mr. Jamsher Khan.
3 Mushroom cultivation and Spawn production, held on April 6 to 8, 2009 under the
project(studies on the development of OYSTER and BUTTON MASHROOM)sponsored by HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION ISLAMABAD, organized by Prof. Dr. Saifullah, at Agricultural University Peshawar.
4 Training on ”SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES & HANDLING OF SPRAY MACHINES”, organized by, Mian Liaqat Ullah(Entomologist), at Agricultural
Research Institute, Tarnab, Peshawar from 22nd July to 23rd July, 2009.
5 Apiculture (Bee Keeping) training course organized by entomology section, from 29th March 2010 to 03rd April 2010 by Mian Liaqat Ullah (Entomologist), at Agricultural Research Institute, Tarnab, Peshawar.
6 Two days training on “Production Technology of selected fruits, vegetables and medicinal plants species for waste land” from 3-4 June, 2010, by Ayub Jan, (Principal Investigator), at Agricultural Research Institute, Tarnab, Peshawar.
7 Two days workshop on “Development Of Sustainable and Collaborative Research Network” from October 21-22, 2010 organized by British Council – Higher Education Commission Talented Researchers Exchange Programme at Agricultural University Peshawar.
8 Three months course (Window, Dos, Word, Excel) from August 1, 2004 to October 31, 2004, at SS Computer college tarnab, Peshawar
9 Three months special training course from July, 2006 to September, 2006 organized by SDC Peshawar in the trade of Computer Hardware conducted at National Institute of Professional Studies (NIPS), Peshawar.
10 One day workshop on “Insect and disease management of cut flower” on 11th February, 2012, By Zia ullah (Project Incharge) at Agricultural Research Institute, Tarnab, Peshawar.
11 Two day training workshop on “Application of tissue culture techniques in crop improvement” from May 9-10, 2012 by Mr. Roshan Zamir workshop organizer at Nuclear Instititute For Food AND Agriculture, Peshawar.
12 Three day workshop on “Field layout and statistical data analysis techniques” from
September 25-27, 2012 at Nuclear Instititute for Food and Agriculture, Tarnab, Peshawar.
13 One day workshop on “Academic Research and Writing” on March 19th, 2013 at University of Haripur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-Pakistan.
14 One day training on “Role of Youth in Democratic Electoral System” held on April 7, 2013, at Lachi, Kohat under promotion citizen’s Active participation in electoral system.
15 One day training on “Data analysis techniques for Crop, Animal and Social Sciences” on February 6, 2014 at The University of Agriculture, Peshawar Organized by Agriculture University Teachers’ Association (AUTA).
16 One day workshop titled “Reference management through Endnote” on April, 15,
2015 at University of Haripur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan organized by: Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization, University of Haripur.
17 One day “Field Day on Production Technology for Crops and Orchards” April,
17th, 2015 organized by Department of Agricultural Sciences University of Haripur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
18 One day Workshop on “Manuscript writing and publishing” held at ASM-UoH Bio-source center- University of Haripur on Monday 20, 2015.
19 Two day Workshop on “Project Formulation” held on April 27-28, 2016 at the University of Agriculture, Peshawar organized by Pakistan Science Foundation.
20 One day workshop on “Biosafety Training Workshop for Young Researchers” on
December 20, 2016 at Department of Agriculture, University of Swabi.
21 One day seminar on “ Intellectual Property Right in Connection with Pakistan
Vision-2025” on January 27, 2017 at Department of Agriculture, University of Swabi.
22 Four day training on “Orchard Management & Post Harvest Techniques” at
Agriculture Research Institute Tranab, Peshawar from 14th to 17th March, 2017 organised by Fata Secteriate Special Program.
23 One day workshop on “ Statistical Techniques for Agriculture, Biological and Environmental Sciences” organized by university of Swabi and Sponsored by
higher Education Commission(HEC) of Pakistan, held on 16th May 2107, at the department of Agriculture, University of Swabi-Pakistan.
1. Two days international symposium on “Institutional Linkages for Agricultural Development in Pakistan” from December 20-21, 2010 organized under the HEC sponsored Project “International Linkages of Pakistani Universities with Foreign Universities” at Agricultural University Peshawar.
2. Three days national conference on “Prospects and Opportunities for Agricultural Development in Pakistan” held on June 25-27, 2013 at Khanispur-Ayubia organized by Department ofAgriculture, University of Haripur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
3. 1st national conference on “Strategies for Therapeutics, Control &Prevention of Dengue &other Emerging Viral Diseases in Pakistan” from March 1 & 2, 2018 (Thursday-Friday) at University of Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
4. Three days international conference on “Climate change impacts on agriculture and food supply” from april, 24-26, 2018 at university of swabi, Pakistan.
5. One day international seminar on “Integration of classical and non classical techniques to improved crop yields” on September 19th, 2018 at university of Swabi.
1. Organized One day workshop as a managing Organizer of the 1st National workshop on “ Statistical Techniques for Agriculture, Biological and Environmental Sciences” organized by university of Swabi and Sponsored by higher Education Commission(HEC) of Pakistan, held on 16th May 2107, at the department of Agriculture, University of Swabi-Pakistan.
2. Organized One day seminar as a member of organizing committee of the 1st
Awareness seminar on “Intellectual Property Right in Connection with Pakistan Vision-2025” on January 27, 2017 at Department of Agriculture, University of
3. Organized One day workshop as member of organizing committee in the workshop “Biosafety Training Workshop for Young Researchers” on December
20, 2016 at Department of Agriculture, University of Swabi.
4. Organized three days international conference as member of organizing committee on “Climate change impacts on agriculture and food supply” from april, 24-26, 2018 at university of swabi, Pakistan.
5. Organized one day international seminar as member of organizing committee on “Integration of classical and non classical techniques to improved crop yields” on September 19th, 2018 at university of Swabi