|Name :||Dr. Lateef Ahmad|
|Designation :||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification(s) :||Doctor of Philosphy (PhD), University of Peshawar, Pakistan|
|Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) University of Peshawar, Pakistan|
- Potential Pharmacokinetic drug-drug interaction of Omeprazole and its metabolites with commonly prescribed drugs.
- Quantitative analysis of Omeprazole using Orbitrap mass spectrometers.
- Development and validation of method for analysis of free and bound ropivacaine in plasma samples.
List of Publications
1) L. Ahmad, Z. Iqbal, S. Nazir, Y. Shah, A. Khan, M. I. Khan, F. Nasir, and A. Khan. 'Optimization and Validation of Hplc-Uv Method for Simultaneous Determination of Omeprazole and Its Metabolites in Human Plasma: Effects of Various Experimental Conditions and Parameters', Journal of liquid chromatography & related technologies (2011), 34, 1488-501. (Current Impact Factor: 0.951)
2) Y. Shah, Z. Iqbal, L. Ahmad, A. Khan, M. I. Khan, S. Nazir and F. Nasir, 'Simultaneous determination of rosuvastatin and atorvastatin in human serum using RP-HPLC/UV detection: Method development, validation and optimization of various experimental parameters', Journal of Chromatography B, 879 (2011), 557-63. (Current Impact Factor: 2.971)
3) F. Nasir, Z. Iqbal, A. Khan, L. Ahmad, Y. Shah, A. Z. Khan, J. A. Khan, and S. Khan. 'Simultaneous Determination of Timolol Maleate, Rosuvastatin Calcium and Diclofenac Sodium in Pharmaceuticals and Physiological Fluids Using HPLC-UV', Journal of Chromatography B (2011), 879, 3434-43. (Current Impact Factor: 2.971)
4) A. Khan, M. I. Khan, Z. Iqbal, Y. Shah, L. Ahmad, S. Nazir, D. G. Watson, J. A. Khan, F. Nasir, A. Khan and Ismail, 'A new HPLC method for the simultaneous determination of ascorbic acid and aminothiols in human plasma and erythrocytes using electrochemical detection', Talanta, 84 (2011), 789-801. (Current Impact Factor: 3.722)
5) S. Nazir, Z. Iqbal, L. Ahmad, Y. Shah,A. Khan, A. Ahmad.'Pharmacokinetics of omeprazole and its metabolites in pre-menopausal and post-menopausal females', African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology (Accepted-2013). (Current Impact Factor: 0.867))
6) M. I. Khan, Z. Iqbal, L. Ahmad, Y. Shah, S. Nazir, A. Khan, and F. Nasir. 'Simultaneous Determination of the Endogenous Free α-Lipoic Acid and Dihydrolipoic Acid in Human Plasma and Erythrocytes by RP-HPLC with Electrochemical Detection', Chromatographia (2011), 73, 929-39. (Current Impact Factor: 1.052)
7) A. Khan, Z. Iqbal, M. I. Khan, K. Javed, A. Khan, L. Ahmad, Y. Shah, and F. Nasir. 'Simultaneous Determination of Cefdinir and Cefixime in Human Plasma by Rp-Hplc/Uv Detection Method: Method Development, Optimization, Validation, and Its Application to a Pharmacokinetic Study', Journal of Chromatography B (2011), 879, 2423-9. (Current Impact Factor: 2.971)
8) M. K. Javed, Z. Iqbal, A. Khan, A. Khan, Y. Shah, L. Ahmad, 'Development and validation of HPLC-UV method for the determination of Clopidogrel in pharmaceutical dosage form and human plasma', Journal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technolgies, (Accepted-May 2011). (Current Impact Factor: 0.951)
9) Samiullah, Z. Iqbal, M. I. Khan, A. Khan, A. Khan, Y. Shah, and L. Ahmad. 'Bioequivalence of 2 Azithromycin Capsule Formulations: A Randomized, Single-Dose, Open-Label, 2-Period Crossover Study in Healthy Male Pakistani Volunteers', Current Therapeutic Research (2011), 72, 95-108. (Current Impact Factor: 0.452).
10) A. Khan, M. I. Khan, Z. Iqbal, Y. Shah, L. Ahmad and D. G. Watson, 'An optimized and validated RP-HPLC/UV detection method for simultaneous determination of all-trans-Retinol (Vitamin A) and [alpha]-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) in human serum: Comparison of different particulate reversed-phase HPLC columns', Journal of Chromatography B, 878 (2010), 2339-47. (Current Impact Factor: 2.971)
11) A. Khan, M. I. Khan, Z. Iqbal, L. Ahmad, Y. Shah and D. G. Watson, 'Determination of lipoic acid in human plasma by HPLC-ECD using liquid-liquid and solid-phase extraction: Method development, validation and optimization of experimental parameters', Journal of Chromatography B, 878 (2010), 2782-8. (Current Impact Factor: 2.971)
12) M. I. Khan, A. Khan, Z. Iqbal, L. Ahmad and Y. Shah, 'Optimization and Validation of RP-LC/UV–VIS Detection Method for Simultaneous Determination of Fat-Soluble Anti-Oxidant Vitamins, α-Retinol and α-Tocopherol in Human Serum: Effect of Experimental Parameters', Chromatographia, 71 (2010), 577-86. (Current Impact Factor: 1.052)
13) Z. Iqbal, R. Khan, F. Nasir, A. J. Khan, L. Ahmad, A. Khan, Y. Shah and D. Abdullah, 'Preparation and In-Vitro Evaluation of Sustained Release Matrix Diclofenac Sodium Tablets Using HPMC KM 100 and Gums', Archives of Pharmacy Practice, 1 (2010), 9-17. (Currently having no Impact Factor)
14) F Nasir, Z Iqbal, J.A Khan, A Khan, F Khuda, L Ahmad, A Khan, A Khan,A Dayoo. Development and evaluation of diclofenac sodium thermorevesible subcutaneous drug delivery system. International journal of pharmaceutics2012.
15) Khuda, F.; Iqbal, Z.; Shah, Y.; Ahmad, L.; Nasir, F.; Khan, A. Z.; Shahbaz, N., Method development and validation for simultaneous determination of lumefantrine and its major metabolite, desbutyl lumefantrine in human plasma using RP-HPLC/UV detection. Journal of Chromatography B 2014, 944, 114-122.
16). Nazir, S.; Iqbal, Z.; Ahmad, L.; Shah, Y.; Nasir, F., Pharmacokinetics of omeprazole and its metabolites in three phases of menstrual cycle. European journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics 2014, 1-10.
17). Abbas, M.; Ahmad, L.; Shah, Y.; Gill, M.; Watson, D. G., Development of a method to measure free and bound ropivacaine in human plasma using equilibrium dialysis and Hydrophilic interaction chromatography coupled to high resolution mass spectrometry. Talanta 2013, 117, 60-63.