PROCUREMENT & INSTALLATION OF NETWORK EQUIPMENT
ADV NO: (4-2)-2017
TWO ENVELOPES TENDER
Upload Date: April 12, 2017
Sealed Bids are invited on the basis of Single Stage Two Envelopes Procedure from the companies/Suppliers/Firms registered with the registrar of firms, Sales Tax and Income Tax Department for supply and installation of network equipment required by IT Section, University of Swabi (Anbar), Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The Terms and Conditions are as under:
- The eligible companies/suppliers/firms are required to submit two separate sealed envelopes i.e. one envelope containing technical information of the companies/suppliers/firms & equipment marked as Technical Bid while the second envelope containing bid price clearly marked as Financial Bid accompanied with earnest money/bid security @ 2% of the total bid cost including stamp duty in favor of the Treasurer University of Swabi, in shape of call deposit/ CDR.
- All Taxes shall be deducted from the bill of the firms at prescribed rates notified by the Government from time to time.
- Those firms, which are involved in litigations in any Department / Organization, are not allowed to participate in tender process.
- Incomplete or conditional tender will be liable to rejection straight away without assigning any reason thereof.
- The successful bidders who refuse/fail to start the work after accepting Work Order shall be liable to forfeit their Earnest Money.
- The bidders are at liberty to seek any clarification or further information from the office of undersigned, University of Swabi, if desire on any working day during office hours.
- The University of Swabi reserves the right to accept/reject any/all tenders/bids as per PPRA’s/ KPPRA’s rules.
- The successful bidder at his own cost and efforts will procure all sort of related material /equipment’s.
- Telegraphic/fax/incomplete/after due date requests will not be accepted.
- Bid in sealed envelopes should reach to the office of the Undersigned by 01:00 PM up to May 01, 2017 through registered courier service and will be opened by the Committee in the presence of the contesting firms/their authorized representatives on the same day at 02:00 P.M. financial Bids of firms disqualified in the technical evaluation will be returned unopened.
- The bidding documents including details of items, quantity, specification and detailed terms and conditions can be obtained from office of the IT Section on any working day during the office hours by depositing Rs.500/- in A/c # 000204588555, United Bank Limited, Main Branch Swabi (Non Refundable).
Note: Errors and omissions (if any) will be rectified by the University
Director P & D
University of Swabi
For more news visit news archive