INVITATION OF BIDS
FOR PRINTING OF UNIVERSITY MAGAZINE
Upload Date: April 12, 2017
The university intends to publish its University Magazine 2017-18. Quotations are invited from reputable printers/publishers having valid NTN and Sales Tax registration on following terms and conditions:
- Bid documents containing specifications, terms and conditions along with draft magazine can be obtained from the office of the undersigned on any working day during official hours after submitting Rs. 500/- in university account no. 204588555 (UBL)
- The bidders should quote rate per copy inclusive of composing, designing, printing and binding.
- The quotations should reach to the office of the undersigned on or before 27-04-2017 in two separate sealed envelopes i.e. Technical and Financial. The technical bids will be opened in presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives on the same day at 3:00 p.m. at the committee room of the university. Financial bids to unsuccessful bidders in technical evaluation will be returned un-opened.
- The university reserves the right to accept or reject the bids before acceptance as per rules.
- The bidder must have experience of printing and designing of University Magazine of Universities for the last five years.
- The bidders shall furnish, as part of his financial bid, earnest money equal 2% of total bid cost in favor of Treasurer University of Swabi.
- The bidder must enclose certificate on judicial stamp paper that his/her firm is neither black listed nor involved in any litigation.
Note: For further information and details please visit the office of the undersigned. Errors/mistakes are liable for rectification by the university.
University of Swabi
For more news visit news archive